What discounts do Bitrise provide for students and contributors?
As developers, we appreciate your effort towards the developer community, so we provide extra benefits for each of the public apps you create. Get a free concurrency and 45 minutes extra build time for each of your public projects automatically.
When you connect to a public project, you have access to the same features that are included in the Developer Plan. However, these features are associated with the project and are not linked to your account. Each and every new open source project has its own benefits that can only be used for that specific project.
The benefits for the open source project include:
- One dedicated concurrency
- Build time limit of 45 minutes
- Unlimited number of builds
- Unlimited number of team members
- Public build pages available without logging in
- Public build list available without logging in
- Public build logs for easier debugging.
If you are happy to contribute to Bitrise, we have an offer for you. Get the Developer plan for $20/month if you contribute to any of the open-source parts of Bitrise.
If you are eager to learn, we are happy to contribute. Get the Developer plan for $20 /month if you are a student with an active semester.
- Free Developer plan for open source projects
- Public apps for open source projects in Bitrise
- Sensitive input in public apps