In case you connected the wrong Git account (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket) to your Bitrise account, first, you'll want to disconnect the Bitrise account from GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket.
1. Go to Account settings and disable the GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket toggle. This will disconnect the two accounts.
2. Then log in to your Git (GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket) account.
3. Go to Authorized apps and disable Bitrise there as well.
4. Log out from GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket.
It's important that you log out from the incorrect Git account as we will automatically try to link the one you are logged in with to your Bitrise account.
5. Once you're logged out, go back to Bitrise and enable the GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket toggle again. This will ask you to re-authenticate the Git account.
7. Add the correct credentials for the correct Git account and you should be all set.